About Kontera Txtlink advertising Wiki,
Kontera Technologies Inc, World largest Online AD Serving Company major in Text Link ads Platform or in-text advertising.
Kontera ad Serving,Based on several proprietary semantic, statistical, linguistic, and yield-maximization algorithms that analyze online content, extract and rank topics and keywords, and then match them to relevant advertisements, content, and information. The company's flagship product is called ContentLink advertising.
Kontera ads are well represented on the internet and used in over 1% of the top 10,000 websites ranked by traffic.
Kontera Synapse Platform Benefit,
- Developing Advanced Ad Serving Technologies
- Made Significant Progress
- Addressing Multiple Market Segments
- Agile Marketing Evolved
- Content Insights
- Content Discovery
- Content Curation
- Display Activation
- Mobile Activation
- Social Activation
Top Online CPM Site |Average CPM Rate | TribalFusion CPM Rate
Using its patented semantic engine to analyze and understand the true meaning of a page, Kontera CPM Rate delivers relevant ads and information to your users on almost all types of content. As long as you meet our guidelines, we can help you monetize your site.
To qualify for Kontera, your site must,
- Have the majority of textual content must be written in English, German, or Spanish
- Be content-rich with more than 50 words per page on the majority of the site
- Contain original content, not repurposed content
- Be a live site and not “under construction” or used for domain parking
- Not be searched pages, proxy sites, instant-messaging sites, chat rooms, or sites with nonsensical content.
- Not host or link to any copyrighted material unless they have the necessary legal rights to display that content. Copyrighted content includes, but is not limited to movies, music, books, software, phone or tablet apps, television shows, and sports broadcasts.
This includes, This is limited to.
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others
- Material that violates intellectual property rights of third parties
- Pornographic or indecent material
- Excessive profanity or obscene language
- Hate, violence, racial intolerance, or advocate against or defame any individual, group, or organization
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
- The sale of prescription drugs
- The sale of weapons or ammunition
- Content offering compensation for clicking ads or offers