Latin America is the most highest mobile user's in whole world, The "CPI" cost per install average rate tariff for mobile App campaign and revenues minimum investment and earnings profit $0.75 up to $2.59 with the global average rate - $2.24.
15 Best CPA/CPI Ad Network
- App Promotion Networks – These networks focus on promoting mobile apps, via CPI or free exchanges.
- NativeX – offers a range of monetization, user acquisition and advertising solutions on a global basis on CPA, CPI and CPM based models
- Jumptap – Offers a range of ad revenue models, including CPM, CPC, CPI and CPA. Focuses on banner ads and the US market.
- Appflood – App cross promotion network, which lets debs get a free exchange on their apps. Focuses on mobile games. Also offers a CPI network.
- Appnext – CPI network and app discovery platform that focuses purely on mobile and social games. Supports iOS, Android and Facebook games.
- RevMob – Ad network and app cross promotion platform. Lets developers gain installs for free. Also offers CPC and CPI models. Focuses on interstitial ads.
- Applifier – Cross promotion app network that lets mobile game developers exchange installs for free. Also runs a CPI network. Works mainly with interstitial ads.
- Chartboost – App cross exchange platform that focuses entirely on mobile games. Features free exchanges between developers and a paid CPI network.
- TapGage – Cross app promotion network that offers free exchanges between developers, as well as a CPC and CPI network.
- OnMOBi – Specialist mobile ad network that focuses on the gaming and finance mobile industry. Supports CPC, CPI and CPA and a variety of ad units.
- Plethora – Mobile DSP that works with brands, agencies and developers, giving them the option to buy on a CPM, CPC or CPI basis.
- Tapgerine - Mobile CPI and CPA based affiliate network offering a range offers across dating, games and apps with daily and bi-weekly payouts.
- Brusmedia – Mobile performance network that offers CPI-based campaigns across a network of publishers for iOS and Android. Works on Facebook too.
- Impact-Mobi – Global mobile performance network which offers CPL, CPI and CPA based models on a highly transparent basis.
- Microsoft Mobile Advertising – Premium mobile ad network from Microsoft. Lets advertisers use MS’ Bing search engine to deliver mobile search ads, as well as video ads, CPI and SMS ads.
How To Market Your App in Latin America?Average cost per install CPI mobile, there are a few key things that need to be done to market your app in another region, and it’s actually fairly easy to do this for Latin America.
Unlike most regions, Europe for example, that are comprised of many different languages, Latin Americans speak one of two languages; Portuguese or Spanish. Both of these languages are fairly similar, so it shouldn't be hard to find a decent translator that can help with app localization.
Finding an Ad Network
To get yourself out there, you may want to consider investing in Latin American ad networks. There are very many different platforms to choose from, a couple of examples being TAP-TAP Networks or Hunt Mobile Ads.
Once you've settled in on a Latin American ad companies, you can hopefully start to see users pour in. Remember, the CPI should be a lot lower than for European or American app users, so you could be saving a decent amount of money on your investment budget.
Not All Mobile Ad Units are Created Equally,
There are over 100 different mobile ad networks today ranging from huge (think Ad Mob) to minuscule, and everything in between. Adding an additional layer, all of these ad networks have different ad units you can purchase, from video to display to rich media. Complicating matters even more every network provides a different method for cost consumption – Cost Per Click, Cost Per Impressions, Cost Per Install, Cost Per View, .
Let’s take a look at these different systems. The simple chart below compares three types of mobile ad units developers are using today for acquisition marketing (all rates are derived from industry articles or obtained through experimentation):
The critical number for developers and increasingly brands, is the last one, Effective Cost per Install or e CPI.
For developers it should not matter whether you pay for installs, impressions or clicks because at the end of the day what developers are looking for – what they need – is the install.
As you can see from above, based on average industry rates, the highest return on investment appears to be to pay based on CPI.
On the flip side there are only a handful of CPI networks available and none with the scale of Admob or Millennial Media. This is the trade-off calculation you must understand to determine what the best app monetization.
Display ad networks and massive platforms, like Facebook, can add value when you are trying to drive scale for your business. While smaller CPI based ad networks can be a great source for higher ROI and overall lower cost to acquire users.
The last thing to note is the difference in CTR and CCR of the three different ad units.
Even though Facebook’s mobile app install ads have the highest CTR and CCR, it doesn’t necessarily convert to the lowest eCPI.
Notice also that both the FB ads and the app wall have higher CTR and CCR than display. We believe the reason for this difference is the difference in native ads vs. generic ads. From our experiences with the app walls and other native ad units an immersive ad experience that facilitates discovery seems to increase the likelihood of both engagement and conversions.
Anecdotally we have also seen that further down the funnel conversions like Facebook connects and in-app purchases are greater with native ads as well. Keep this in mind especially when you are considering ad network purchases on a CPM or CPC basis.