The Full OpenX Wiki Review
OpenX Advertising Network DescriptionOpenX is a real time advertising technology company. The company has developed an integrated technology platform that combines ad server and a real time bidding exchange with yield optimization for advertising and digital media companies, visit: www.OpenX.com.
OpenX has many different advertising partners in any different digital advertising platforms, like online industries, mobile advertising platform and native advertising forms.
OpenX Advertising History,
- In 2009 OpenX and Microsoft Advertising Announce Technology Partnership.
- In May 23, 2012 DENTSU and OpenX Advertising announce their partnership
- In January 30 2013 OpenX Announce partnership ADTRUTH is device recognition allows advertisers and publishers to maintain user anonymity while collecting the intelligence to drive performance and reach their target users.
- In 2013 VoxMedia and OpenX announced their partnership in brand advertising
- In 2012 Samsung ADhub announced their partnership in mobile advertising using the OpenX advertising technologies.
- Latest February 3, 2014 Airpush and OpenX advertising technology is now partners in mobile advertising, Why Airpush? ranked #2 on Forbes’ 2014 list of America’s Most Promising Companies in Mobile platform.
Why Choosing OpenX.com?
- OpenX was ranked the 3rd fastest growing software company in North America with 44,075% growth in revenues from 2008 - 2012 by Deloitte's Technology Fast 500.
- OpenX has the second largest publisher adserver install base behind Google in 2013.
- OpenX's current products include OpenX Enterprise (ad server), OpenX Monetization (ad exchange and yield optimization) and Revenue Intelligence (content valuation).
- 96% of top 100 brand advertisers and 58% of comScore 100 publishers work with OpenX, conducting 250 billion monthly transactions with 12 billion daily bids from buyers.
- OpenX competes with Google's AdX and Adserver and yield optimization technology (formerly Admeld) Google, DoubleClick/Ad Manager, AppNexus and Facebook Ad Exchange (FBX).
- OpenX has currently 5 operating worldwide offices such in California (Pasadena (HQ) and Silicon Valley), New York, Tokyo, United Kingdom and Germany.
|OpenX Publishers Guaranteed Benefits|
|Payments||Payments Net 90 days|
|Minimum Payout||Minimum payout is only $100|
|Publishers Profits||Earn by: CPM,CPC|
|Ad Platform||Mobile, Desktop, Tablet, Smartphone|
|Ad Units||Video,Banner,Digital,Popup,Slider AD,|
|Support||24/7 Advertisers and Publisher Support|
|Account||One Account & Unlimited Websites|
| Join OpenX Publisher
|OpenX Advertisers Guaranteed Benefits|
|Advertisers Benefits||OpenX Advertisers make one consolidated payment |
|Ad Exchange |
|Depend on Advertisers Spending Cost, Select your prefered cost value.|
|Mobile Advertisers||Deliver ads to all your customer’s devices (desktop, laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android) in both standard and mobile formats (320×50, 300×250, 728×90, 160×600)|
|Mobile Ad Exchange||Mobile ad exchange combining OpenX’s real-time bidding (RTB) exchange with Airpush’s ad network|
|Advertisers Investment||Real-time Bidding - Integrate your own bidding technology with OpenX Ad Exchange using our open APIs|
|Ways to Buy |
|Define your target audience and set a bid for each campaign |
No serving cost or tech fees
Pay by credit card or invoice
|Target Real Time Audience||Outsource your real-time bidding to our experts, Advertisers can target the real costumers, consumers of their campaign.|
| Advertise: OpenX
OpenX Publishers High Paying CPM RATE Countries,List of OpenX high paying CPM and CPC countries.
- United State - $1.15
- Canada - $0.35
- United Kingdom - $0.55
- Austria - $0.15
- Germany - $0.35
- Switzerland - $0.19
- Netherlands - $0.19
- France - $0.25
- Spain - $0.11
- Poland - $0.11
- Italy - $0.10
- Russian Federation - $0.07
- Romania - $0.07
- Norway - $0.03
- Denmark - $0.03
- Slovakia - $0.01
- Philippines - $0.01
- Ukraine - $0.01
Calculation Formula,A campaign with a CPC pricing was displayed 2 million times in a period of 1 day
in that same day, the ad server counted 5,000 clicks on the banners ad display of the campaign
the possible CPC rate for the campaign set is US$ 0.50
You can now calculate the eCPM of this campaign with a CPC rate:
total revenue was 5,000 clicks x $ 0.50 = $ 2,500
2 million impressions (CPM ) equals 2,000 blocks of 1,000 impressions
the equation eCPM is $ 2,500 divided by 2,000, equals an eCPM of $ 1.25 tatals per every CPM cost.
The formula is,
- Multiply the number of conversions by the CPA rate to come up with the total revenue
- Divide the number of impressions by 1,000, giving you the number of blocks of 1,000 impressions delivered.
- Divide the total revenue by the number of blocks of 1,000 impressions to come up with the eCPM value.